For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberMD113
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for WB.
||1/50. ab136125-Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay cooperate with CD180 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and cytokine production. Important for efficient CD180 cell surface expression.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in B-cells, monocytes and tonsil.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space. Associated with CD180 at the cell surface.
Information by UniProt
- BPAD antibody
- dJ80N2.1 antibody
- Ly 86 antibody
References for Anti-MD1 antibody [MD113] (FITC) (ab59709)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"