For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notesab93564 has been reported to be antagonistic for LPS induced B cell proliferation and CD86 upregulation.
- Clone numberMD14
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.25-0.5µg for 105-8 cells.
Use 0.25 - 0.5 µg for 105 to 108 cells in a final volume of 100 µl.
- FunctionMay cooperate with CD180 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and cytokine production. Important for efficient CD180 cell surface expression.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in B-cells, monocytes and tonsil.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space. Associated with CD180 at the cell surface.
Information by UniProt
- BPAD antibody
- dJ80N2.1 antibody
- Ly 86 antibody
Anti-MD1 antibody [MD14] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-MD1 antibody [MD14] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93564)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"