For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab69983? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab69983 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Asdonk T et al. MDA-5 activation by cytoplasmic double-stranded RNA impairs endothelial function and aggravates atherosclerosis. J Cell Mol Med 20:1696-705 (2016).
- Tengroth L et al. Functional effects of Toll-like receptor (TLR)3, 7, 9, RIG-I and MDA-5 stimulation in nasal epithelial cells. PLoS One 9:e98239 (2014).
IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Yu L et al. Pattern recognition receptor-initiated innate antiviral response in mouse adipose cells. Immunol Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2013).
- Zhao M et al. Stochastic expression of the interferon-ß gene. PLoS Biol 10:e1001249 (2012).
- Das SK et al. Human polynucleotide phosphorylase selectively and preferentially degrades microRNA-221 in human melanoma cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"