For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
- RelevanceMDH1B has been detected at the transcript level and is part of the malate dehydrogenase superfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- malate dehydrogenase 1B antibody
- malate dehydrogenase 1B NAD antibody
- Putative malate dehydrogenase 1B antibody
Anti-MDH1B antibody images
References for Anti-MDH1B antibody (ab70090)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"