For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab38618? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38618 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Vecino R et al. The MDM2-p53 pathway is involved in preconditioning-induced neuronal tolerance to ischemia. Sci Rep 8:1610 (2018).
- Cui X et al. Stromal interaction molecule 1 regulates growth, cell cycle, and apoptosis of human tongue squamous carcinoma cells. Biosci Rep 37:N/A (2017).
- Liu WB et al. Knockdown of GTPBP4 inhibits cell growth and survival in human hepatocellular carcinoma and its prognostic significance. Oncotarget 8:93984-93997 (2017).
- Zhang Y et al. AGO2 involves the malignant phenotypes and FAK/PI3K/AKT signaling pathway in hypopharyngeal-derived FaDu cells. Oncotarget 8:54735-54746 (2017).
- Rivera-Calderón LG et al. Alterations in PTEN, MDM2, TP53 and AR protein and gene expression are associated with canine prostate carcinogenesis. Res Vet Sci 106:56-61 (2016).
- Saito R et al. Systems biology analysis reveals role of MDM2 in diabetic nephropathy. JCI Insight 1:e87877 (2016).
- Wang J et al. Mechanism of QSYQ on anti-apoptosis mediated by different subtypes of cyclooxygenase in AMI induced heart failure rats. BMC Complement Altern Med 15:352 (2015).
- Geatrell JC et al. Apoptosis gene profiling reveals spatio-temporal regulated expression of the p53/Mdm2 pathway during lens development. Exp Eye Res 88:1137-51 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"