For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MDP1 antibody
See all MDP1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to MDP1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length MDP1 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- MDP1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
- FunctionMagnesium-dependent phosphatase which may act as a tyrosine phosphatase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAD-like hydrolase superfamily.
Information by UniProt
- FN6Pase antibody
- Fructosamine-6-phosphatase antibody
- Magnesium dependent phosphatase 1 antibody
Anti-MDP1 antibody images
References for Anti-MDP1 antibody (ab67830)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"