For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ME2 antibody
See all ME2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ME2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 526-556 of Human ME2 (NP_002387.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse NIH3T3 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112953 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the malic enzymes family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Malate dehydrogenase antibody
- Malic enzyme 2 antibody
- Malic enzyme 2 mitochondrial antibody
References for Anti-ME2 antibody (ab112953)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"