For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32845? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32845 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Pearen MA et al. The nuclear receptor, Nor-1, markedly increases type II oxidative muscle fibers and resistance to fatigue. Mol Endocrinol 26:372-84 (2012).
- Chu Y et al. a-Synuclein aggregation reduces nigral myocyte enhancer factor-2D in idiopathic and experimental Parkinson's disease. Neurobiol Dis 41:71-82 (2011).
- Lu J et al. Signal-dependent activation of the MEF2 transcription factor by dissociation from histone deacetylases. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97:4070-5 (2000).
- Blaeser F et al. Ca(2+)-dependent gene expression mediated by MEF2 transcription factors. J Biol Chem 275:197-209 (2000).
- Han TH & Prywes R Regulatory role of MEF2D in serum induction of the c-jun promoter. Mol Cell Biol 15:2907-15 (1995).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"