For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC: 1/50 - 1/200.
WB: 1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act at junctions between the membrane and the cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class subfamily.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- MEG antibody
- megakaryocyte phosphatase antibody
- megakaryocyte protein-tyrosine phosphatase antibody
References for Anti-MEG1 antibody (ab92895)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"