For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProtein-tyrosine phosphatase that could participate in the transfer of hydrophobic ligands or in functions of the Golgi apparatus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 3 subfamily.
Contains 1 CRAL-TRIO domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- MEG2 antibody
- non-receptor type 9 antibody
- protein tyrosine phosphatase antibody
Anti-MEG2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-MEG2 antibody (ab122756)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251 MG shows positivity in cytoplasm and golgi apparatus. Recommended concentration of ab122756 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MEG2 antibody (ab122756)
ab122756 at 1/200 dilution, staining MEG2 in Paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MEG2 antibody (ab122756)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"