For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MEI1 antibody
See all MEI1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to MEI1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human MEI1 protein (AAH32248, 1 a.a. ~ 238 a.a)
- Positive control
- MEI1 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 7, 26 kDa; Isoform 1, 141 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMEI1 is required for normal meiotic chromosome synapsis. It may be involved in the formation of meiotic double-strand breaks (DSBs) in spermatocytes. There are 7 known isoforms.
- 4932408F18Rik antibody
- MEI 1 antibody
- MEI1, mouse, homolog of antibody
Anti-MEI1 antibody images
Western blot - MEI1 antibody (ab70929)
All lanes : Anti-MEI1 antibody (ab70929) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MEI1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MEI1 antibody (ab70929)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"