For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MEIS2 antibody
See all MEIS2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to MEIS2
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize isoforms a (NP_733777.1), c (NP_733775.1), and g (NP_758526.1) .
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Chicken, Cow, Dog
C-QSNRAGFLLDPSVSQ , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 341-355 of Human MEIS2 (NP_733777.1; NP_733775.1; NP_758526.1).
- Positive control
- Rat Thymus lysates and in lysates of cell line KELLY.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103912 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in various tissues. In hematopoietic tissues, the lymphoid organs express high levels of MEIS2. Also expressed in some regions of the brain, such as the putamen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/MEIS homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein Meis2 antibody
- HsT18361 antibody
- Meis (mouse) homolog 2 antibody
Anti-MEIS2 antibody images
References for Anti-MEIS2 antibody (ab103912)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"