For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in various tissues. In hematopoietic tissues, the lymphoid organs express high levels of MEIS2. Also expressed in some regions of the brain, such as the putamen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TALE/MEIS homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein Meis2 antibody
- HsT18361 antibody
- Meis (mouse) homolog 2 antibody
Anti-MEIS2 antibody images
Western blot - MEIS2 antibody (ab49346)
Anti-MEIS2 antibody (ab49346) at 1.25 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50,000 - 1/100,000 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - MEIS2 antibody (ab49346)
ab49346 staining human kidney tissue, at 4µg/ml, by immunohistochemistry (Paraffin embedded section). Positive label (arrows) show epithelial cells of renal tubule
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"