For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone number7A6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-Fr or WB.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionDual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8 (JNK1) and MAPK9 (JNK2) as well as MAPK14 (p38) but not MAPK1 (ERK2) or MAPK3 (ERK1).
- Tissue specificityAbundant expression is seen in the skeletal muscle. It is also widely expressed in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsActivated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr by MAP kinase kinase kinases.
Information by UniProt
- c Jun N terminal kinase kinase 1 antibody
- C-JUN N-terminal kinase kinase 1 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 4 antibody
Anti-MEK4 antibody [7A6] images
References for Anti-MEK4 antibody [7A6] (ab49466)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"