For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MEK4 antibody
See all MEK4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MEK4
- Specificityab70067 detects endogenous levels of total MEK4 protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human MEK4
- Positive control
- Extracts from Jurkat and 293 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70067 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionDual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8 (JNK1) and MAPK9 (JNK2) as well as MAPK14 (p38) but not MAPK1 (ERK2) or MAPK3 (ERK1).
- Tissue specificityAbundant expression is seen in the skeletal muscle. It is also widely expressed in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsActivated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr by MAP kinase kinase kinases.
Information by UniProt
- c Jun N terminal kinase kinase 1 antibody
- C-JUN N-terminal kinase kinase 1 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 4 antibody
Anti-MEK4 antibody images
References for Anti-MEK4 antibody (ab70067)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"