For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP1075Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt or ICC.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionDual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8 (JNK1) and MAPK9 (JNK2) as well as MAPK14 (p38) but not MAPK1 (ERK2) or MAPK3 (ERK1).
- Tissue specificityAbundant expression is seen in the skeletal muscle. It is also widely expressed in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsActivated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr by MAP kinase kinase kinases.
Information by UniProt
- c Jun N terminal kinase kinase 1 antibody
- C-JUN N-terminal kinase kinase 1 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 4 antibody
Anti-MEK4 (phospho S80) antibody [EP1075Y] images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MEK4 (phospho S80) antibody [EP1075Y] (ab52958)
ab52958 at 1/50 dilution staining MKK4 in human muscles by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue.
Western blot - MKK4 (phospho S80) antibody [EP1075Y] (ab52958)
All lanes : Anti-MEK4 (phospho S80) antibody [EP1075Y] (ab52958) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate untreated
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate treated with PDGF
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
References for Anti-MEK4 (phospho S80) antibody [EP1075Y] (ab52958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"