For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the concomitant phosphorylation of a threonine and a tyrosine residue in MAP kinase p38 exclusively.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is only expressed in skeletal muscle. Isoform 1 is expressed in skeletal muscle, heart, and in lesser extent in liver or pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Acetylation of Ser-207 and Thr-211 by Yersinia yopJ prevents phosphorylation and activation, thus blocking the MAPK signaling pathway.
Information by UniProt
- FormIt localizes to nucleus, cytoplasm and cytoskeleton. Note: Binds to microtubules.
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 6 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 6 antibody
- MAP kinase kinase 6 antibody
Anti-MEK6 antibody images
References for Anti-MEK6 antibody (ab37768)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"