For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MEK6 antibody
See all MEK6 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MEK6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length human MEK6 protein (His tagged) purified from E.coli
- Positive control
- HeLa, NIH3T3 and C6 cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the concomitant phosphorylation of a threonine and a tyrosine residue in MAP kinase p38 exclusively.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is only expressed in skeletal muscle. Isoform 1 is expressed in skeletal muscle, heart, and in lesser extent in liver or pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Acetylation of Ser-207 and Thr-211 by Yersinia yopJ prevents phosphorylation and activation, thus blocking the MAPK signaling pathway.
Information by UniProt
- FormIt localizes to nucleus, cytoplasm and cytoskeleton. Note: Binds to microtubules.
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 6 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 6 antibody
- MAP kinase kinase 6 antibody
Anti-MEK6 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"