For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1mg/ml BSA, 140mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Potassium phosphate. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa.
- FunctionStress activated, dual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8/JNK1, MAPK9/JNK2 and MAPK10/JNK3.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; with highest level of expression in skeletal muscle. Isoform 3 is found at low levels in placenta, fetal liver, and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsActivated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase kinase 2 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 7 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"