For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab52618? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52618 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Sheng X et al. Bacterial effector NleL promotes enterohemorrhagic E. coli-induced attaching and effacing lesions by ubiquitylating and inactivating JNK. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006534 (2017).
- Lukey MJ et al. The oncogenic transcription factor c-Jun regulates glutaminase expression and sensitizes cells to glutaminase-targeted therapy. Nat Commun 7:11321 (2016).
- Huang Y et al. MAVS-MKK7-JNK2 defines a novel apoptotic signaling pathway during viral infection. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004020 (2014).
- Lee CS et al. MEK2 is sufficient but not necessary for proliferation and anchorage-independent growth of SK-MEL-28 melanoma cells. PLoS One 6:e17165 (2011).
- Chaveroux C et al. Identification of a novel amino acid response pathway triggering ATF2 phosphorylation in mammals. Mol Cell Biol 29:6515-26 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"