Anti-MEKK3 antibody (ab113296)
- Product nameAnti-MEKK3 antibodySee all MEKK3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MEKK3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Chinese Hamster, Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 125-175 of Human MEKK3 (NP_002392.2).
- Positive control
- 293T, Jurkat and NIH3T3 whole cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113296 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Mediates activation of the NF-kappa-B, AP1 and DDIT3 transcriptional regulators.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- M3K3_HUMAN antibody
- MAP/ERK kinase kinase 3 antibody
- MAP3K3 antibody
- MAPK/ERK kinase kinase 3 antibody
- MAPKKK3 antibody
- MEK kinase 3 antibody
- MEKK 3 antibody
- MEKK3 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 3 antibody
Anti-MEKK3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MEKK3 antibody (ab113296) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-MEKK3 antibody (ab113296)
ab113296 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.