For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberep600y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/250.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa).
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Mediates activation of the NF-kappa-B, AP1 and DDIT3 transcriptional regulators.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- M3K3_HUMAN antibody
- MAP/ERK kinase kinase 3 antibody
- MAP3K3 antibody
Anti-MEKK3 antibody [ep600y] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"