For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab787? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab787 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Jani RA et al. STX13 regulates cargo delivery from recycling endosomes during melanosome biogenesis. J Cell Sci 128:3263-76 (2015).
- Lazova R et al. Punctate LC3B expression is a common feature of solid tumors and associated with proliferation, metastasis, and poor outcome. Clin Cancer Res 18:370-9 (2012).
- van Niel G et al. The tetraspanin CD63 regulates ESCRT-independent and -dependent endosomal sorting during melanogenesis. Dev Cell 21:708-21 (2011).
- Kästle M et al. Combination of PDT and inhibitor treatment affects melanoma cells and spares keratinocytes. Free Radic Biol Med 50:305-12 (2011).
ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Delevoye C et al. AP-1 and KIF13A coordinate endosomal sorting and positioning during melanosome biogenesis. J Cell Biol 187:247-64 (2009).
- Gown AM et al. Monoclonal antibodies specific for melanocytic tumors distinguish subpopulations of melanocytes. Am J Pathol 123:195-203 (1986).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"