For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferBuffer with protein carrier and sodium azide (0.09%)
Concentration information loading...
- Clone numberHMB45 + M2-7C10 + M2-9E3 + T311
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMalignant melanoma is a malignant neoplasm of melanocytes, arising de novo or from a pre existing benign nevus, which occurs most often in the skin but also may involve other sites.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Antigen LB39 AA antibody
- Antigen SK29 AA antibody
- MART1 antibody
Anti-Melanoma antibody [HMB45 + M2-7C10 + M2-9E3 + T311] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"