For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab52058? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52058 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Hee JS et al. Melanosomal formation of PMEL core amyloid is driven by aromatic residues. Sci Rep 7:44064 (2017).
- Shimshek DR et al. Pharmacological BACE1 and BACE2 inhibition induces hair depigmentation by inhibiting PMEL17 processing in mice. Sci Rep 6:21917 (2016).
- Schrage R et al. The experimental power of FR900359 to study Gq-regulated biological processes. Nat Commun 6:10156 (2015).
- Wu SY et al. 4-(Phenylsulfanyl)butan-2-One Suppresses Melanin Synthesis and Melanosome Maturation In Vitro and In Vivo. Int J Mol Sci 16:20240-57 (2015).
- Leonhardt RM et al. Critical residues in the PMEL/Pmel17 N-terminus direct the hierarchical assembly of melanosomal fibrils. Mol Biol Cell : (2013).
- Grifoni SD et al. Hsc70 regulates cell surface ASIC2 expression and vascular smooth muscle cell migration. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol : (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"