For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MELK antibody
See all MELK primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MELK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, surrounding amino acids 626-630 (I-R-R-Q-R) of Human MELK.
- Positive control
- Rat brain tissue extract.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 48% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS (without Mg2+and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
- FunctionPhosphorylates ZNF622 and may contribute to its redirection to the nucleus. May be involved in the inhibition of spliceosome assembly during mitosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, kidney, thymus, testis, ovary and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. SNF1 subfamily.
Contains 1 KA1 (kinase-associated) domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Thr-478 phosphorylation during mitosis promotes interaction with PPP1R8.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- AI327312 antibody
- hMELK antibody
- HPK 38 antibody
Anti-MELK antibody images
References for Anti-MELK antibody (ab119330)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"