For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceMembralin has been reported to be a protein expressed in the central nervous system and has also been identified as a novel tumor associated marker in ovarian serous carcinomas.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein. Cytoplasm.
- ASBABP1 antibody
- Aspecific BCL2 ARE-binding protein 1 antibody
- C19orf6 antibody
Anti-Membralin antibody images
References for Anti-Membralin antibody (ab26080)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"