For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Membrin antibody
See all Membrin primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Membrin
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Rat Membrin.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 8.40
Constituents: 0.44% Sodium chloride, 0.95% Sodium borate, 0.62% Boric Acid, 0.15% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115642 is peptide immunoaffinity purified.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa). (ECL).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in transport of proteins from the cis/medial-Golgi to the trans-Golgi network.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOSR2 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2310032N09Rik antibody
- 27 kDa Golgi SNARE protein antibody
- Bos1 antibody
Anti-Membrin antibody images
References for Anti-Membrin antibody (ab115642)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"