Anti-Met (c-Met) (phospho Y1234 + Y1235) antibody, prediluted (ab82094)
- Product nameAnti-Met (c-Met) (phospho Y1234 + Y1235) antibody, predilutedSee all Met (c-Met) primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Met (c-Met) (phospho Y1234 + Y1235), prediluted
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Met (c-Met), only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1235 and 1235.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the region of Met (c-Met) that contains phosphorylated tyrosine 1234/1235.
- Positive control
- Breast carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82094 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for hepatocyte growth factor and scatter factor. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Functions in cell proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Activation of MET after rearrangement with the TPR gene produces an oncogenic protein.
Note=Defects in MET may be associated with gastric cancer.
Defects in MET are a cause of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) [MIM:114550].
Defects in MET are a cause of renal cell carcinoma papillary (RCCP) [MIM:605074]. It is a subtype of renal cell carcinoma tending to show a tubulo-papillary architecture formed by numerous, irregular, finger-like projections of connective tissue. Renal cell carcinoma is a heterogeneous group of sporadic or hereditary carcinoma derived from cells of the proximal renal tubular epithelium. It is subclassified into common renal cell carcinoma (clear cell, non-papillary carcinoma), papillary renal cell carcinoma, chromophobe renal cell carcinoma, collecting duct carcinoma with medullary carcinoma of the kidney, and unclassified renal cell carcinoma.
Note=A common allele in the promoter region of the MET shows genetic association with susceptibility to autism in some families. Functional assays indicate a decrease in MET promoter activity and altered binding of specific transcription factor complexes.
Note=MET activating mutations may be involved in the development of a highly malignant, metastatic syndrome known as cancer of unknown primary origin (CUP) or primary occult malignancy. Systemic neoplastic spread is generally a late event in cancer progression. However, in some instances, distant dissemination arises at a very early stage, so that metastases reach clinical relevance before primary lesions. Sometimes, the primary lesions cannot be identified in spite of the progresses in the diagnosis of malignancies.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 3 IPT/TIG domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
- DomainThe kinase domain is involved in SPSB1 binding.
modificationsDephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-1349 and Tyr-1365.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- AUTS9 antibody
- c met antibody
- D249 antibody
- Hepatocyte growth factor receptor antibody
- HGF antibody
- HGF receptor antibody
- HGF/SF receptor antibody
- HGFR antibody
- MET antibody
- Met proto oncogene tyrosine kinase antibody
- Met proto-oncogene (hepatocyte growth factor receptor) antibody
- Met proto-oncogene antibody
- Met protooncogene antibody
- MET_HUMAN antibody
- Oncogene MET antibody
- Par4 antibody
- Proto-oncogene c-Met antibody
- RCCP2 antibody
- Scatter factor receptor antibody
- SF receptor antibody
- Tyrosine-protein kinase Met antibody
Anti-Met (c-Met) (phospho Y1234 + Y1235) antibody, prediluted images
Immunohistochemical analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue stained with ab82094.
References for Anti-Met (c-Met) (phospho Y1234 + Y1235) antibody, prediluted (ab82094)
ab82094 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.