For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103318 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceMETT11D1 belongs to the methyltransferase superfamily and may be a component of the mitochondrial small ribosomal subunit. There are 3 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- False p73 target gene protein antibody
- FLJ20859 antibody
- Methyltransferase 11 domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-METT11D1 antibody images
Western blot - METT11D1 antibody (ab103318)
Anti-METT11D1 antibody (ab103318) at 1/100 dilution + HL60 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - METT11D1 antibody (ab103318)
ab103318, at 1/50 dilution, staining METT11D1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-METT11D1 antibody (ab103318)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"