For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
Not yet tested in other aplications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMETT5D1 belongs to the methyltransferase superfamily, mraW family. METT5D1 is a probable S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyltransferase.
- Methyltransferase 5 domain containing 1 antibody
- Methyltransferase 5 domain containing protein 1 antibody
- Methyltransferase like 15 antibody
Anti-METT5D1 antibody images
References for Anti-METT5D1 antibody (ab72762)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"