For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103253 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of N(7)-methylguanine at position 46 (m7G46) in tRNA.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- PathwaytRNA modification; N(7)-methylguanine-tRNA biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. TrmB family.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Ser-27 inactivates its catalytic activity but does not affect the interaction with WDR4.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C12orf1 antibody
- D1075 like gene product antibody
- FLJ95748 antibody
Anti-METTL1 antibody images
References for Anti-METTL1 antibody (ab103253)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"