For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionProbable methyltransferase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily.
- Cellular localizationLipid droplet. Endoplasmic reticulum. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AAM B antibody
- AAMB antibody
- DKFZP586A0522 antibody
Anti-METTL7A antibody images
References for Anti-METTL7A antibody (ab79207)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"