For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionProbable methyltransferase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily.
Information by UniProt
- MET7B_HUMAN antibody
- Methyltransferase like 7B antibody
- Methyltransferase like protein 7B antibody
Anti-METTL7B antibody images
Western blot - METTL7B antibody (ab79060)
Lane 1 : Anti-METTL7B antibody (ab79060) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-METTL7B antibody (ab79060) at 4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-METTL7B antibody (ab79060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"