For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MEX3C antibody
See all MEX3C primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MEX3C
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human MEX3C (NP_057710)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab79041 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein. May be involved in post-transcriptional regulatory mechanisms.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels found in fetal brain and testis. Also expressed in thymus, salivary gland and uterus. Week expression in the intestine.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Genetic variations in MEX3C may be associated with susceptibility to essential hypertension.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 KH domains.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainBinds RNA through its KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly expressed in the cytoplasm and shuttles between the cytoplasm and the nucleus through the CRM1 export pathway.
Information by UniProt
- BM 013 antibody
- BM013 antibody
- FLJ38871 antibody
Anti-MEX3C antibody images
References for Anti-MEX3C antibody (ab79041)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"