For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionComponent of the elastin-associated microfibrils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MFAP3 antibody
- MFAP3_HUMAN antibody
- Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 3 antibody
- Microfibrillar associated protein 3 antibody
Anti-MFAP3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MFAP3 antibody (ab121489)
ab121489, at 1/25 dilution, staining MFAP3 in paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-MFAP3 antibody (ab121489)
All lanes : Anti-MFAP3 antibody (ab121489) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Negative control (vector only transfected HEK293T lysate)
Lane 2 : MFAP3-transfected HEK293T over-expression Lysate (Co-expressed with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa))
developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-MFAP3 antibody (ab121489)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"