For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104101 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceMFSD3 belongs to the major facilitator superfamily. However, the function of this protein has not been specifically defined.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 2310010G13Rik antibody
- Major facilitator superfamily domain containing 3 antibody
- Major facilitator superfamily domain containing protein 3 antibody
Anti-MFSD3 antibody images
Western blot - MFSD3 antibody (ab104101)
Anti-MFSD3 antibody (ab104101) at 1/100 dilution + A2058 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MFSD3 antibody (ab104101)
ab104101 at 1/50 dilution, staining MFSD3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-MFSD3 antibody (ab104101)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"