For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesProtein G purified from culture of supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (~95%) fetal bovine serum. Filtered through a 0.22µm membrane.
- Clone numberMGA6A4H5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 126 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceMGA contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain and is a possible transcription factor.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- MAD5 antibody
- MAX dimerization protein 5 antibody
- MAX gene associated antibody
Anti-MGA antibody [MGA6A4H5] images
Western blot - MGA antibody [MGA6A4H5] (ab50937)
References for Anti-MGA antibody [MGA6A4H5] (ab50937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"