For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MGAT1 antibody
See all MGAT1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to MGAT1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
C-QVEKVRTNDR , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 369-378 of Human MGAT1 (NP_002397.2).
- Positive control
- MGAT1 transfected HEK293 lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionInitiates complex N-linked carbohydrate formation. Essential for the conversion of high-mannose to hybrid and complex N-glycans.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be present in all tissues.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- Alpha-1 antibody
- Alpha-1,3-mannosyl-glycoprotein 2-beta-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
Anti-MGAT1 antibody images
Western blot - MGAT1 antibody (ab109552)
All lanes : Anti-MGAT1 antibody (ab109552) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK293 lysate in RIPA buffer, overexpressing Human MGAT1 with C terminal MYC tag
Lane 2 : Mock transfected HEK293 lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-MGAT1 antibody (ab109552)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"