For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zfp764 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 764 antibody
- ZN764_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF764 antibody
Anti-MGC13138 antibody images
Western blot - MGC13138 antibody (ab76185)
Anti-MGC13138 antibody (ab76185) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Fetal lung lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : <20 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-MGC13138 antibody (ab76185)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"