For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ARPG836 antibody
- Dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR family) member 11 antibody
- Dehydrogenase/reductase SDR family member 11 antibody
Anti-MGC4172 antibody images
Western blot - MGC4172 antibody (ab67908)
All lanes : Anti-MGC4172 antibody (ab67908) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MGC4172 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MGC4172 antibody (ab67908)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"