For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberIA-E6
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use neat, 2.5-5µl for 106 cells.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MHC class II family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated in immature dendritic cells leading to down-regulation of MHC class II.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A beta chain antibody
- H-2 class II histocompatibility antigen antibody
- H2 Ab1 antibody
References for Anti-MHC Class II I Ab antibody [IA-E6] (Biotin) (ab41606)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"