For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110072 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in the pathophysiology of liver disease and may serve as a marker of liver damage.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver and weakly in testis. Expression was higher in patients with severe fibrosis or inflammation and chronic hepatitis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIA/OTOR family.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ22404 antibody
- Melanoma inhibitory activity 2 antibody
- Melanoma inhibitory activity protein 2 antibody
Anti-MIA2 antibody images
References for Anti-MIA2 antibody (ab110072)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"