MICA Human ELISA Kit (ab59569)
- Product nameMICA Human ELISA KitSee all MICA kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 6 2214.6pg/ml 50.3 2.3% B 6 1102.1pg/ml 39.5 3.6% C 6 641.6pg/ml 47.7 7.4% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 18 2416pg/ml 187.1 7.7% B 16 1200pg/ml 105.2 8.8% B 16 1200pg/ml 105.2 8.8% A 18 2416pg/ml 187.1 7.7%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 123 pg/ml
- Range156 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 50m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s MICA Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative determination of MHC class 1 chain-related gene A glycoprotein, in cell culture supernatants and buffered solutions
A monoclonal antibody specific for MICA has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known MICA concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for MICA are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of MICA present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human MICA.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 30ml 2 x 30ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-MICA (MHC Class I alpha) Red 1 x 400µl 2 x 400µl Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 23ml MICA Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units MICA Standard (lyophilized) Yellow 2 vials 4 vials Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- RelevanceThe MHC class I chain-related (MIC) proteins are related to the Major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I proteins which are ubiquitously expressed and mediate the recognition of intracellular antigens by cytotoxic T cells. The MHC class I chain-related (MIC) proteins are recognized by NKG2D, a receptor on NK and T cells, and promote anti-tumor activity. MICA, a member of the MIC family, is widely expressed on many tumors, and it is the MICA/NKG2D interaction that is thought to stimulate the anti-tumor reactivity by T lymphocytes. MICA is present in virtually every tissue except the nervous system, suggesting that MIC protein expression may only be one component of the anti-tumor activity of the immune system.
- Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- HLA class I antigen
- MHC class I chain related gene A protein
- MHC class I chain related protein A
- MHC class I polypeptide related sequence A
- MHC class I related protein
- MIC A
- Stress inducible class I homolog
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59569 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for MICA Human ELISA Kit (ab59569)
ab59569 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.