For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa.
- FunctionMay be a cytoskeletal regulator that connects NEDD9 to intermediate filaments.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the thymus, lung, spleen, kidney, testis and hematopoietic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
- DomainThe C-terminal coiled coil part contains the plexin-interacting region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- CasL interacting molecule antibody
- DKFZp434B1517 antibody
- FLJ11937 antibody
Anti-MICAL1 antibody images
References for Anti-MICAL1 antibody (ab101529)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"