For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104191 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 98 ; Isoform 3, 55 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceMICALL2 contains one CH (calponin-homology) domain and one LIM zinc-binding domain. It may be a cytoskeletal regulator. There are five named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic; cytoskeleton
- FLJ23471 antibody
- FLJ41996 antibody
- FLJ44858 antibody
Anti-MICALL2 antibody images
Western blot - MICALL2 antibody (ab104191)
Anti-MICALL2 antibody (ab104191) at 1/100 dilution + HL-60 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : Isoform 1, 98 ; Isoform 3, 55 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MICALL2 antibody (ab104191)
ab104191, at 1/50 dilution, staining MICALL2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-MICALL2 antibody (ab104191)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"