For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MICS1 antibody
See all MICS1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to MICS1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Goat, Cow, Pig, Zebrafish, Cynomolgus monkey
C-PQYVKDRIHST , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 117-127 of Human MICS1 (NP_055209.2).
- Positive control
- Human Brain (Cerebral Cortex and Cerebellum) lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for the mitochondrial tubular network and cristae organization. Involved in apoptotic release of cytochrome c.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BI1 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dermal papilla derived protein 2 antibody
- Dermal papilla-derived protein 2 antibody
- DERP2 antibody
References for Anti-MICS1 antibody (ab101034)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"