For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 5% BSA, 0.9% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
The detection limit for CXCL9 is approximately 2.5ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
- FunctionCytokine that affects the growth, movement, or activation state of cells that participate in immune and inflammatory response. Chemotactic for activated T-cells. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 9 antibody
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9 antibody
- CMK antibody
References for Anti-MIG antibody (ab118543)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"