For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MIG antibody
See all MIG primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MIG
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 72-121 (QTCLNPDSAD VKELIKKWEK QVSQKKKQKN GKKHQKKKVL KVRKSQRSRQ) of Human MIG (NP_002407).
- Positive control
- Human fetal liver lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- FunctionCytokine that affects the growth, movement, or activation state of cells that participate in immune and inflammatory response. Chemotactic for activated T-cells. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 9 antibody
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9 antibody
- CMK antibody
Anti-MIG antibody images
Western blot - MIG antibody (ab83279)
References for Anti-MIG antibody (ab83279)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"