MIP1a (CCL3) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100726)
- Product nameMIP1a (CCL3) Mouse ELISA KitSee all Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1 alpha / CCL3 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 8 pg/ml
- Range4.1 pg/ml - 1000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 94.58 86% - 104% Serum 88.58 83% - 99% Plasma 87.94 82% - 98%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam’s MIP-1a Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse MIP-1a in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse MIP-1a coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and MIP-1a present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse MIP-1a antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of MIP-1a bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 240X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-mouse MIP-1a 2 vials MIP-1a Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse MIP-1a Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- FunctionMonokine with inflammatory and chemokinetic properties. Binds to CCR1, CCR4 and CCR5. One of the major HIV-suppressive factors produced by CD8+ T-cells. Recombinant MIP-1-alpha induces a dose-dependent inhibition of different strains of HIV-1, HIV-2, and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed form LD78-alpha(4-69) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from HTLV1-transformed T-cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C C motif chemokine 3
- Chemokine (C C motif) ligand 3
- Chemokine ligand 3
- G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19 1
- G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 19-1
- G0S19 1
- G0S19 1 protein
- Heparin binding chemotaxis protein
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 1 alpha
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 1-alpha
- MIP 1 alpha
- PAT 464.1
- SCYA 3
- SIS alpha
- SIS beta
- Small inducible cytokine A3
- Small-inducible cytokine A3
- Tonsillar lymphocyte LD78 alpha protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for MIP1a (CCL3) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100726)
ab100726 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.